Club Doncaster Titans have two welfare officers to over see their policy and guidelines for the safety of all its members and staff.
Our welfare officers have the following roles:
- Putting in place the policy and guidelines
- Creating understanding of the policy and guidelines for all the club staff, players, parents and carers
- To communicate with the club staff, players, parents and carers, the league welfare officer and county FA welfare officer
- To encourage the respect program for all the club staff, players, parents and carers
- To monitor the club and make sure it is conforming to the FA’s guidelines for safeguarding
- To make sure all staff including themselves are up to date with their CRC/DBS checks